Followers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

awful time~


had an accident last night around 7.35 pm

where?
in the bathroom

why?
trip on something blue

does it hurt?
u bet it does...

how are you at that moment?
don't know what to say...
my whole body is aching
i felt like going for a massage or going for an x-ray for my back bone

how are u feeling today?
well, nothing seems to be any better....
i walk like a duck
my butt is hurt and so is my back..
i couldn't get much sleep last night because i couldn't find the right position and since someone sort a kick me at the back...well i'm not angry
maybe i get this incident because of bad stuff i did before
and totally before i took shower last night
my mom already babble about me taking my bath around maghrib time
so aaaaaaa maybe its kinda my fault
i didn't listen..
well it happen someday anyway..
since the bathroom floor is a bit slippery...
not that bit its really slippery coz mom use to fell before..
this matter is to be blame at the person whom made the floor...

sign~

end of my awful time~

No comments: