Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

School Holidays at Genting Highland!! (^_*)

Assalamualaikum and Hola dear bloggers..
forgive me for not updating my blog for a few weeks..
okay..thats a very time since my last update..
so I hope you can forgive me this time..
but im sure to give you a lots2 and lots of pictures.

so...
how's your school holidays going on?
did you bring your sisters or brothers to an exciting places??
I did..and it was an amazing one..

anyway, this holiday happen to be yesterday
with RM 47 ticket which my sister bought at Gombak Lrt..
the ticket includes...Bus which is to Gombak-Genting, Genting-Gombak, tickets cable car, ticket for outdoors..
and so..we depart at 8 am in the morning..there's the bus..


with my sisters..all in black hijab..
and so around 40 minutes and so we arrived at the destination..
hooo..yeah!
(^^,)


the picture of us in the cable car...

on the way to the entrance door

and so we entered the entrance door to the outdoor theme park..
but unfortunately the swing thing did not open yet so we went to the next one which is the carousel..I know its for the kids but its too damn early and thats the nearest one beside the swing..


my way of riding a carousel..
daaa..its for the kids..
haha..no..I was just joking around..
then we made our way to the spinning cup..
but I did not ride it because Im afraid might go dizzy n puke..
then we went for a ride at the boating and the bumper boat..
then to the pirates rides...
then take a break where Im in action...
so I put the pictures together okay..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tadaaaa...Me in Action!!!



cool ain't it?
(^_^) I did this attempt right after I ate an apple..


this picture taken on the bus..

The swing~~~~!!




did you see me? did you? noo...? auwww..im with the pink gloves..
pretty cool ain it? hehe..




after we got wet from riding the boat which cause such a big splash, we rode this thing which I dont know what it call



We also went to see 4D pirates show which cost RM 8 per person because its an indoor game


this picture taken before we enter the 4D hall..
interesting thing to see..

now again with the outdoor game..


the line were pretty long and I had to say Im quit thrill to ride this one...but at the same time im kinda afraid...


happily waiting in line..(^_^)
and then there goes the thrill ride...fuhh...awesome...!!!


I didnt ride the superman ride, the solero shots or what the call it...very scary ride..
but the funny thing happen..there's this one Malay girl ride this Corkscrew and once it starts she begin to scream like a maniac...seriously its kind of embarrassing...
that thing just start...it did not go down yet..whats the fuss?
anyway, it really gets exciting because she happen to ride the Solero thingy and make a bit fool of herself because of the same thing..people are laughing at her..haha

Alhamdulillah it didnt rain on the morning to 7 something..
but the weather is super cold..
I had to wear my shawl, gloves and also buy a cute thing to cover my ears..

so around 7.10 we make our move and rode the cable car and wait for our bus to arrive at 8.15 pm..it was such a memorable time for us..we enjoy every single thing...I bet I do..because it has been a long time since we actually been to this kind of place..



GOODBYE!!!

No comments: