Followers

Monday, January 10, 2011

January 2011~


hello dear followers and to those silent readers...!!!
welcome to my un-perrrrfect blog which I recently change a bit here and there
just becoz I was bored looking at my old ones...
anyway~

this month....which is the starting year 2011...
did make a BIG differences in my life...
y I say so??
well....let see...maybe it is more to the reason I have nothing I repeat absolutely NOTHING that I felt on the night of the New Year...

why?
because I was busy studying..............for my final exam for semester 4

so the week 1 start like this...
1/1/2011: study........Fb
2/1/2011:study......Fb
3/1/2011: study....owh look..its my sister's birthday....!
4/1/2011: Battle me vs final exam paper day 1..and eat a lot....
5/1/2011: battle day 2...it was hard I tell ya...
6/1/2011: battle day 3....my sister Aini has finished her exam paper...so envy because I still have to study for my last paper but she is enjoying her time with the internet...so envy!!!
7/1/2011: its Friday and I dont have any paper today..so I stay up to recall back what I have learned to do my best for this last paper...
8/1/2011: my paper is at 2.30 but I came early to college with my sister because she have stuff to print...and I text my friend Mira and ask her when she will be coming to college and so after she arrived we went to Maju Junction Mall and she treats me at Pizza Hut...
must I tell ya..I did ate breakfast with my sister before but....Mira is treating me with foods so can't resist although Im full...hehe...I ate a lot of em...so delicious yummy spaghetti..
and then we separate because we aren't in the same class and floor...
once begin answering the questions......it happen to be that the question is similar to the question for my Thursday paper...and guess what...
I answer it about an hour only...and I pass the paper to the lecturer...
and then me my friends when Joli2 because we are finally Merdeka..haha

9/1/2011: got on the bus at 10 am...wishing goodbye to my boyfriend for sending me and my sister off at Hentian Duta...6 hours~ phewww...back ache...and cramp ass??
anyway, Now Im back home...

for my semester break....2 weeks!!
superbbb!!!
happily enjoying eating and sleeping and doing stuff that I like such as
eat
sleep
pray
read
blogging
face-book-ing
more eat
more sleep
watch tv
hang out with friends.....soon!

owh........I forgot to tell you something...
I met Q.A my cute Niece...she is very cute now...
will upload her pics soon...
wait for it ya...

so thats all my story for the first 1 week and so and so for this Year...
I hope that this year will bring Luck and Happiness for me, and you and all that around us...
have a pleasant day!!!!
(^^,)


No comments: