Followers

Monday, June 29, 2009

sending my sister to KLMU...

sukenyer....nak g promote produk nie

me and najmie...



t
his photos was taken before sending my sister to klmu....i was involve in sales for Ekspo Usahawan Bumiputera Malaysia 2009...for 10 days... it was an awesome experience for me...kinda miss it...!



me and the rest of my team....


and now....finally the story about me sending my sister to KLMU

A trip from Seberang Jaya, Pulau Pinang to Gombak

what an awesome and relaxing day i've been through with my family
nak pergi antar adik masuk klmu sebenarnyer...

and also to attend a wedding reception at my mother's friend in Gombak...

we slept at my brother in law's house for 2 days...
that morning we sent my sister at klmu at Jalan Raja Laut...

she was uh, kinda trilled or scared or no no, i think she's nervous...

anyway...

while waiting for her to finished filling some forms and stuff..... i snap some photos of us and for the short moments of counting before we leave her and head back home...sob..sob....


weee...this photos were taken inside the klmu building....


mom is busy filling the form for aini....


still have the time to smile at d camera



wee...awat gmbaq nie blur ja??


but.... to our surprise, it has been an "mis-communication" where the student will be registered tomorrow and that makes my sister happy to go back with us... wuhuu~ and while killing the time before went back home.... my siblings and i were making lots of plans on where we should go next....

and that's include no using money place to go... hehe.. save some budget lorh..... some we head for the bird park.... well....i'm not that trilled to see any coz i kind of need to use the toilet.... and there goes the mission to find us a toilet... talk about adventure.....! so we start climbing up the place where there's orchid park... we start running like crazy....( xda maknanye) cari punye cari lor..... at last we finally found it.... leganyee....heheh okay after the 'visit' to the toilet, we finally came to our sense that the place we just ran through is a beeeeeeautiful place doh....! the feelings of running from flowers to rocks, to grass?? wait....! where am i..huhu... ok2.. after the photo section we start running n climb on this bricks and perform a dance section infront of our sister, my mom and my cousin... the song of the dance we perform is from Girl's Generation and the title of the song is "GEE" we had so much fun together...well its not like we can spend our time together when our family is separated because of work, married and studies life... becoz my siblings and i were very close to each other....although sometimes there's a fight between us but we still love each other so much....! aiyaak....lari tajuk plak... ok so after the dance and the photo shoot and the tour around the garden...


this picture is taken from my sister...wakakak...






super junior....ohaiyooo!


resting jap lor while ...ehem~



so much of a fan...heheh



kat mane yer nie...?




aik....gmbar candid la plak...

sejuk gler air nieh...




its time to go home....

wewe~ i'm tired already...its a good thing i didn't wear my high heels or else i won't be able to enjoy my wonderful day especially today, especially running...wewe~ around 9 pm my family plus my sister's in law went out to have dinner...can't remember the name of the restaurant but the place was awesome! i order myself fish and chip i think...if i'm not mistaken.....

the fun part is that we sat down on a boat...




k..i think that's all 4 now... just remember no one can make you feel inferior without your permission.. k daa.....!
















No comments: