Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

don't judge people by their past!


Assalamualaikum n hi2 to all my dearest readers...
how's your weekend?
pretty awesome is it???

but sadly, for the last 3 weeks by..
my life seems to be bloom and then it fade away..
because....???

well, for a start...I thought my life was destine for this guy..
and it happen so that it was not to be accepted due to some reasons..
and then this other guy show up in my life...
and so...I sacrifice my entire life just to know him...
and I open my heart for him..
never thought that it ends in 5 days...not even a week...

come on la..does everything happen in the past is not forgiven?
even Allah s.w.t forgive us for making a mistakes...as long as we did not do it again right?
so that is why I don't like to be judge from what I did in the past, how social I am back then, what I like for a start, how many guy I've dated or something like that is the past...
btw, Im not that evil okay...
every human on this earth makes mistake...
doesn't count as big or small...
we always make mistakes...
and that for the word "Sorry" is always the magic key to any situation we had in our entire life.
for goodness sake........we live for the future...not for the past!

so my words of advice is...
MOVE ON!!!!

p/s: live with it!

No comments: