Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Antivirus Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Hola, Hola Dear bloggers....you are so awesome for stopping by at my blog...thanks again for link your url/email at the chatbox...I will try my best to visit them when Im online...

So this time Im just helping out a friend of mine..which he happen to sell this Antivirus Kaspersky tinggy..




So I'll make it short since Im kinda hurry for my holiday vacation which I will update to you soon enough...which is right after the holiday...

So he happen to sell Antivirus Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (KIS) and Kaspersky Antivirus 2012 (KAV)

Product detail:

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (KIS)

*100% Original and 1 year license
*Price 3 users = RM55
Price 1 user = RM35

Kaspersky Antivirus 2012 (KAV)

*100% Original and 1 year license
*Price 1 user =RM20


Delivery Process

He will send the activation code to your email, so kindly send your email to him..but you need to make the payment first before he can send you the activation code.

Payment

You can make a transfer fund to him using Maybank or CIMB. I do apologize that I could not reveal his account number to the public..for safety purposes..

so if you are interested to buy this product, please send him an email. His email would be fendi87_scorpio@yahoo.com

That's all my updates for today...
Have a wonderful holiday vacation and....Merry Christmas!!!
(^_^)

No comments: