Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

What a relief!


mood: exhausted


the burden on my shoulder has finally gone
3 paper for final exam for a day is too much right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so Im thankful that its over now..
so now its time to go back to my hometown and release my stress, my sorrow, my pain for the pass 1 month been thru...
and I seriously wont want my face to be gloomy all the time
and so I made up my decision on moving on with my life...
make some changes to it..
try doing something for myself
I dont want to be left behind..
I want to be someone in the future
talking about someone.....

I will wait for this "someone" to knock down the door that I recently close before..
that is if U have the guts to do it lor
Its not easy to have me...
if u want me....
MAKE A MOVE FOR IT!!!!

p/s: I want to play hard to get now. tQ!
(^_^)

No comments: