Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dude....you're old already...get a life!!!

peace yall..!!


Hola Hola Hola...
today....I turn to 25 years old.......(^.^) uuuuu
Happy Birthday to me~
Happy Birthday to me~
Happy Birthday to me me me and wait yeah me...~
Happy Birthday.........to me!!!!
weeeeee!!!

.....................................................................

seriously the time pass by so quickly...
kind of sad thou coz I haven't fulfilled all my dreams...
and a bit disappointed in myself since my highest achievement right now is not yet graduate for Diploma....

but I really wish that I could grad by this year, engaged this year, get married....okay...let's stick to the engage this year okay...at least a one step toward getting married..
and I also hope by early next year I got myself a job

but the most important thing of all...I want to change myself...I want to be a Muslimah..I want to be a good daughter, a good sister...
I really hope that someday..I will get what I dream of...InsyaAllah...I will do my best to make it happen...

PEACE!!

1 comment:

Wun said...

happy birthday kak intan :)