Followers

Friday, April 13, 2012

What I am going to do today (^_^)


Assalamualaikum

Hola again to all my dear readers...
hope you are well and excited about your weekend..
(^_^)

as for me, I cannot say la weather my weekend turn out to be fun, exciting or maybe boring...
for sure now I'm a bit busy with cleaning and preparing the stuff at home which like LOTS of them
me, my sisters and my bro-in-law gonna move out from this so-fancy-perfect-rent condominium which we've been staying like already a year..

so in searching for the right place to stay..which I hope the place will be near to LRT station and easy to get a bus or a cab..

still searching..but the exact date to move out is this Sunday...
i'm sure gonna miss my room, the bed, the huge wardrobe, the nice table where I put all my make up stuff..and the view from my room, I use to watch outside the window from my room..sometime stair up at the sky at night..seriously gonna miss that..and watching people swim at the swimming pool...

anyway, today the activity from the morning till donno when going to stop is just packing, cleaning and organize stuff..

whatever it is...
just want to say....



No comments: