Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wedding Plan (^_^)

cute kid..I should hire you to be the flower girls..

Assalamualaikum and hello dear readers..

Tq for stopping by at my so crooked blog which I haven't get the chance to upgrade it yet..
well3..how's your weekend? Pretty tide up with the open house is it...???
well I really love attending open house because I can stuff my mouth with lots of deeeelicious n tasty foods which I love to eat so much and must have Satay in it...because I can eat like 10 -15 at a time...okay Intan lets not brag about it...

Anyway...
This post is more on the issue that I was planning for my so-call-future dress which I wish to wear on the day I got married...which is I donno when...pfft!

hoping that one of the wishes may come true on the special day of my life and that is to wear a dress...a gown.does not actually have to be the one that is a long one that can sweep all the dust on the floor okay...just a simple one and it must be a gown..okay2 lets not mention the word "gown" for 2 second..1...2....so below is the gown which I think maybe its similar to the one I wanted...


the normal decent gown...


muslimah gown..


or maybe an elegant gown???
(^_^)


or maybe an outstanding gown...
will look good on you once you walk on the red carpet...
that is if there's a red carpet of course...
(^_^)

and while planning for the fairy tale moment..I thought if I to wear a gown or a dress...
what will my Man would wear right..
and so...I search for a tuxedo...


red, white, black...very nice...

or maybe He could wear this suit..
look below



so there you have it...my so call dress future wedding plan..
what do you think you should wear on your wedding day??

No comments: