Followers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Semester break~ (^_^)


Hola hola dear wonderful readers...
thank u for visiting my blog..
(^_^)

phewh...~
finally the final exam is over..
and the holiday came...so its time for family outing~
which I will try to story morry for the next post okay..
since the semester break just about to start warming up..
I was a bit distract with my sister who bought herself a new vcd...which is a Korean Drama Siri...
the title "You're Beautiful" which I happen to be watching till the 11th episode and donno when Im gonna continue watching it since now Im back in my hometown and apparently the vcd is with her at KL...
and so...


this is the picture...
the actor...Jang Guen Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung
Park Shin Hae as Go Mi Nam (Male) Go Mi Nyu (Female)
Lee Hong Ki as Kang Ou Yu /Jeremy
Jung Yong Hwa as Kang Shi Woo
UEE as Yoo He Yi

I made my mind for a couple of few minutes ago that I will be watching the movie at my mom's netbook tonight...because of the character in this movie, I find it hard to actually stop watching it..

at first I thought the story must be like Boys over flower..where 3 guys and a girl bla bla bla...but this story is a bit more better than boys over flower because I kept on laughing for the certain scene....but compare to the male actor from boys over flower and you're beautiful...i vote for the awesome Lee Ming Ho!! hahah....okay thats just crap thing..

anyway, I would not want to reveal the story..I really hope that you are interested in watching this drama siri at youtube or u could buy original vcd at the store near u...

so now Im currently watching You're beautiful ep 10 (eng sub)
(^_^)

No comments: