Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

My 2012 begins with...

Mood: excited
(^_^)

Assalamualaikum...
Hola, hola, Hola...

How are u all feeling?
Great? Awesome? Happy?
or...
Sad? Disappointed? Angry?

you choose your life the way you wanted them..
so my topic for this post is all about what I want to do in making this year more meaningful, more arranged, more exciting, more happy moment than sadness...
and not forgetting...

Maybe a new look to this dull looks of my blog...
maybe I should change it to a much more fun and relax atmosphere..
dont you all agree with me?
besides, having all of you coming to my blog..I felt so honored..I truly appreciate that a lot..
I also hope that.....the days I will go thru after this...
will make me a better person..
making me stronger...
I will not be the old Intan that Im use to be...
Im not going to be so weak and let people order me around...
I will voice out my disagree and I will fight back if I know that Im right....

I hope that all my dear followers will pray for me and hoping that I will go thru the process of changing to a better woman...since this February..I will turn into 25 years old

its funny how people get shock once they know my age...
because they thought I'm like 20 or 21 years old...
Alhamdulillah...praise to Allah...
for this gift that I have.....I will use it well...
and once again..
I really am thankful to each and everyone of you..
for all the comments, positive critics before, for stopping by at the blog and read it, and also for following my blog...thank you so much..

I hope that each and everyone of you live a happy life and remember that we have Allah...our God...have faith in it... every time u are happy or sad..or facing a problem...recite a doa to Allah.....the only one God that we are praying to...
for a good life, happiness...and for health purposes...
not forgetting...a doa' to our parents..
without them...there's no "us"
(^_^)

No comments: