Followers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Wang Kelian - Padang Besar - Muzium Kota Kayang - Persisiran Pantai Kuala Perlis

Hola dear awesome readers...
Happy Happy Holidays for those who happen to be a student like me..yeay!!
(^_^)

such a wonderful day to go out right..
just look at the clouds..
.
.
.
.
.


superb...!!
so let's put on our sport shoes and head out okay...
Girls only!!!!
(^_^)

so beginning our journey, woke up as early as possible around 5 something..get ready, after Subuh head to Jitra, had breakfast of 2 Nasi Lemak ayam n bilis telur..
yummy!
after that the journey begin around 7.30...
On our journey to Wang Kelian..


the road in kinda a bit windy..
n it makes me wanna puke..

Alhamdulillah...we have safely arrived at Wang Kelian..yipeee!
my sister with my niece Quratul Ain..


Now entering the door to Thailand..Wang Kelian..


and so...after entering the place...I was like....wow and uuuu
\(^.^)/

lots of things to see and buy...
the price can be negotiated..



the motif of me having this picture...let see..I dunno..
I just thought the color of this motorbike is kinda nice..
(^^,)
seriously this place got stuff which we could also get at Padang Besar..
and so we just bought the stuff that is within our budget and the stuff that we can't buy it else where...

like here..my mom bought this Tupperware..

being curious about the taste of the water made us buy 5 drinks from this dude..
bought ice milo...
seriously..the drinks were amazingly nice...
keep up the good work dude..and be careful to take care about the hygiene part yeh..

being tired of walking plus because had to carry my niece Quratul Ain because she was crying over a motorbike which costs RM150...omg..so expensive which made my sister Najmie carry her out of the shop and quickly pass a lot of stalls that sells toys..
she really cried...I mean its so loud and because of the hot weather...
we want to find more stuff at Padang Besar..and so thats all we bought..

.........................................................

In the car

her mother bought her a basket of those cooking things got plates, cups, etc..
because she kept on crying, we played with her in the car..
to entertain her also to distract her from interrupting her mother because she was driving at that time..
...........................................

at Padang Besar Perlis

there's not much of the pictures here...
we bought bags, skirts, shirt, etc girls stuff....



after that, we searched for a place to have our lunch..
we stopped at a stall where there's not much people there...
village foods....I love it..
I finished eating in a blink of an eye..
yup...i was starving..and also craving for rice since I haven't had rice for 2 days...
been eating spaghetti..

after that, went to a nearby Mosque..prayed Zohor..then continue our journey...

now at Muzium Kota Kayang...

first time for everyone..
we explored the place well..snaped some pictures here and there...

DID YOU NOTICE SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT ME????

no?
yes?

okay fine...I changed my shawl...yeay!!!
(^_^)
*what has the shawl got to do with the museum again?
absolutely nothing at all..LOLz

and here we are...having fun spending the whole day out..





btw, if you begin to wonder why I look chubby...
then let me answer back...
live with it!
Im happy...hehe..
(^_^)

and so our last destination...

Persisiran Pantai Kuala Perlis..

here, we stoped and had Laksa n ABC..
the ABC is nice...the laksa well...not that good but edible..
(^_*)

crossing the road in front of the stall was the SEA!!!


And also my mostnotexclusivepicofme...
(*_*)



thanks for scrolling down my post...hope u had a great time enjoying reading my post..
(^_*)

No comments: