Followers

Friday, September 4, 2009

i could not believe my ears...

i could not believe my ears about what i have just heard...

i try to believe it but my thought did not seem to make it as a big news...

i want to believe it but i just couldn't...

the news that was told by my cousin was so unpredictable and it shocked me a lot....

i was totally numbed....

i didn't know what to do besides burst into tears....

my feelings were mixed up with the presents of the news...

my cousin tried to calm me down but he understand how i felt so he left me alone

because he knows things isn't going to be better eventhough i stop crying....

he knows that I might hurt myself if I am sad or feeling down about myself...

he slowly walked into the kitchen and pour a hot chocolate coffee

which were one of my favourate drink when i'm sad....

he placed it in front of me and gives me a simple smile...

i could see from the look from his face,he tried to cheer me up...

i am so tired from sitting down and cry all day,

i was thinking what i am going to do with my life...

the news seems to change my life so much that I did not realize that all the people around me

were staring at me in a sad faces...

maybe for them I am a strong girl but as for me, i felt like dying...

i remember what me uncle had told me that morning..

lisya, I hope you can have a good life eventhough you lost him, he said in a soft tone..

what does he take me for? i'm not a robot, i am a human being, i have feelings...

i am not a baby, i know the word 'past away' angry little sound in me saying it..

the feelings that i had at that moment was something i never wanted

it is full of sadness

i was speechless yet sobbing my tears out..

i didn't know what to do...

i ran outside and and on the streets...

the gloring of the sun rose upon me, showing its sunlight which burn my face a little..

i couldn't care less what happen to me

i kept on running till i fall down on my feet...

i rested for a couple of minutes then when all of my strenght came back

i once again on my feet and ready to make my way of the road not knowing where to go...

all my mind could think of at that time is i'm not ready to go home and face the reality of life...

to be continue...

so awesome people....

what do u think will happen to her after this...??

feel free to comment it as your own opinion of whats coming up next..

so good nite..!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hah? Are you writing a story?

Khadijah said...

huh?!!! I lost it at lisya...
Second Aini's ques...R u writing a story?

Just_najmiE said...

I think it's a story.. hohoho..