Followers

Friday, September 4, 2009

work myself out...!

its my second post for today...

and sort of my last post for two weeks...

because tomorrow i will be returning to Jitra

and stay there for the past two weeks to work with my cousins...

selling stuff at the Bazarr Ramadhan....

there will be two places..

one is at Yawata...infront of uncle john kopitiam...

the second one is around C-Mart area...

there will be various of vase...

13 types of oils in a botol...

and fireworks....from some to big once..?

i donno...didnt see it yet..

but dont worry cause my cousin already got the permit to sell those kind of stuff

and so well..

i try packing my stuff...

and make some noise since i'm going back tomorrow..

but totally people are ignoring me....

sob sob...

anyway..

i shall miss writing stuff in my blog for the pass two weeks...

but i shall tell you all the great and awesome time i had working there...

and insyaallah...

i'll upload pictures of me there everyday..

but that is if i had the time...

i wish that there will be nice neighbour at the place where i work....

since my old neighbours from last year Ramadhan....

couldnt make it...

because they have another plan...

but i still welcome them to come and buy my products

sure miss them...

so i need to get my self ready for tomorrow...

...........................................................................................................................

so i heard quite a lot stuff happen at my ex company where use to work...

its been tough for them but i pray that everything will

be fine and they are still working as a team

i shall miss u guys a lot...

if u are reading this post...

i just wanted to tell u guys how proud i am of u guys..

keep up the good wok...

i know all this while has been tough for u all

but think of it as something positive okay...

remember unity is our success....!

gud nyte....!

No comments: