Followers

Monday, September 28, 2009

my mental disable...???? owh no!

my mood right now is like my head is spinning...


it happen every time i wake up in a fright or maybe i'm shocked...
and when that happen i have to be careful because it will lead me a terrible situation where my whole body felt so aching....
but what to do it happens all the time..

ignoring it would be better...
as now i'm back home...
and now preparing myself to further my studies....
yeah...i have to quit saying that cause i'm not yet that close on going there yet...

so leave it all to me...

so since im back home and having my great life after this with surfing the internet...

i mustn't forgot about my real task i have to fulfilled....

and that is...
read more books...
practice the long-lost-lesson...
as i am about to take the hotel management course
which there is 8 semester for 3 years that i'll be sweating like crazy most of the time
because i rarely forgot what i have learnt...
its been a while now since i have my last part time job being a waitress
or part time working at the kitchen....at hotel of course..
i don't think i remember a lot but i have to practice again and again just to get back my skills doh

so now im seriously want to force myself to look more flexible as i am back then
to have the impression of a happy girl who likes her thingging..
of what she's best at...
and so..

i was thinking and do a lot of thinking...
i donno why my sister is here...
and she has her face on my cheeck.
eeeuw...~!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
and she keep on saying..intan....intan...
and almost makes me yell my voice out
because she tickled me...from the back...

alhamdulillah...i distract her by asking her to go and get najmie...

and now she's dragging me to see our heights..and donno why...

okay i could not think since my sister khadijah open the tv....

and i cannot focus on writhing anymore since they both are watching "i'm not single"

and i want to go and watch it..

to be continue.....i hope


1 comment:

Wahida K said...

who's the name of sister that were bothering u....

i kindda not understand ur post....sorry

sincerily by,
WAHIDA