Followers

Monday, January 25, 2010

strong or weak??



trying to be strong like this pal

due to me being sick and all
I force myself to go for F & B Service class this morning and end up getting terrible flue and sneezing like crazy....
I had to admit that it hurts a lot just by sneezing and having this cold...
plus be in the freezing classroom
wohoo...too much of the pain...!
feel like I want to take off my nose and put it a side for awhile...
my head is spinning round and round..
I guess I should go and take a rest
hope that will help cool down this fever a bit so that I can work hard finishing my work...
thanks to Aini for all her hard work last night...
she helps me with the assignment...

thanks sis!

p/s: to my sister Khadijah, if you are reading this I hope you could bring all of the stuff that I mention to mom yesterday...thanks
p/s/s: to my sister Aini: credits goes to U okay?
p/s/s/s: y do a sick person have to be alone throughout the day and feel sick all the time? y can't the person just do whatever they want to do and after they get tired of that, only then they can have some rest...
well unfortunately it depends on the individual....
if its for me...I don't like to treat myself as a sick person
but that is 'if ' I get tooo sick then I definitely 'have to' take some rest
the conclusion is......
Don't Be so Manja la...
don't pamper yourself a lot just by telling your mind "that I am sick"
okay???
okie then...thats all from a sick girl who try hard not to fall asleep all the time and pamper herself in bed although she is FORCED TO...
Hahaha what am I babbling about...owh yeah I shall go to bed now
T^T

No comments: