Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

long post about my new life at Kl!


finally I have the chance to post a short entry..
owh i miss on9 so badly!!!!!!

Thursday

okay about me becoming as the KLMU students...
i arrive at Puduraya around 3.40 pm and head to the puduraya where I sat down to drink hot milo while waiting for Aini to come since I brought heavy bags...

5 minits after that Aini and her housemate friend, Salwati (sal) came to me and after i finished drink the milo we start walking to Lrt Plaza Rakyat...bought the ticket and wait for the lrt to come..

from Puduraya to the Plaza Rakyat the three of us walk so fast and i could even feel my beating heart and yes my sister Aini made me walk fast...( not something new acctually)

as we enter the Lrt and we seat down, I look around outside the window
its a good thing that time theres just a few people in the there or else I have to stand up all the way to Titiwangsa..

the Lrt head to Titiwangsa and we hope off and again we begin to run down the stairs after
aini spot the bus that we have to take to get to Sentul that is T224....

while we ran down the long stairs I feel like my body is flying as my shoes touch the stairs..
and run towards the bus...
i paid Rm1 for the ticket and made my way to the seat
huh~ i thought im going to faint...
because i never ran down the stairs that fast...
im surprise that i can ran that fast....
owh my poor feet...it hurt...!

so the bus stop at the last stop at Sentul Utama and from there we head to the shop where aini use to call is "kedai 4 ringgit"
after we bought the "nasi" for the whole people in the house we walk to the Kondominium
since aini mention that there is this ice-blended where they sell it for RM1 only
and it taste good so we stop by to buy it before we went home

just as we are about to enter the block of the building where we stay....
the plastic that contents the ice-blended suddenly tear and one of the ice-blended fell down and broke and there goes the yummy ice blended that we have to throw away...

poor kak long because her mee goreng basah since it basah and got the kuah banyak...
the kuah meleleh kluar jatuh sedikit dekat bekas polisterin tue...
thats one thing and the ice blended yang jatuh pown tertumpah atas polisterin jugak
which mke the polisterin looks belemuoih kot...

once we arrive home I was then greeted by my housemates...
i felt welcome already...!
they're sooooo nice..
i prayed zuhur and asar (jamak kot) and then i went in the livingroom where they invite my to eat dinner with them...
well we had a great time because they have a funny and fun sense of humor..
make me feel comfortable since im kinda shy person at first..

that night after i took my bath,
they went out to buy satay...
i couldnt follow since i felt uncomfortable and tired and Sal didnt want to go too
after they went home we eat and watch movies together before we went to bed

Friday

i woke up early and prayed subuh and I look around....
went to the balcony and sat there looking around and enjoy the fresh air....
as I wash the cloth and im about to hang the cloth outside, kak long came out from her room
so i greet her and the rest..
aini have class at 10 to 11.30 but since it took half an hour to KLMu so we must make our move one hour before the class start...

owh, i forgot something..
i didnt even introduce my housemate yet...
the oldest and the leader in this house would be Kak long (kak Ami) 23 years old...engaged and will soon akad nikah this december...
the second is me
the third and forth 21 years old would be farah and anis ( angah)
the fifth would be anis take the same course as mine..
the sixth,seventh and eight would be my sister Aini, Sal and Yana...

since there is two anis in this house their nickname in this house change...
so the nickname
kak long- kak ami
kak intan-me
kak su-farah
alang-yana
kak ngah-anis
kamu-anis
anje-sal
adik-aini

there now you know...

back to the story...
i am so bored of staying at home and do nothing so i try to make myself comfortable by talking with them and watch Hindustani movies...(my cd's acctually)

and the day pass by just like that...
went to bed since tomorrow we'll be planning on going to Sg Wang and Times Square
the 'we' i meant is just me,aini and sal...

farah and yana have exam so they have to study
the both anis got their own things to do
and kak long didnt want to go because she does not feeling well
same goes to aini...
she is sooooooooooooooooooooo hard headed...
do u want to know why I say that...?
because she refuse to take her medicine since she got flue...

Saturday

as usual i woke up early that morning...
feel so happy about going to Sg Wang and Times Square...
after breakfast (nasi lemak) I iron my clothe..
and took my bath and getting ready to go out..
so around 11 something2 we manage to get a bus to Titiwangsa..
i must say that i felt soo excited that it is shown on my face how excited i am..
but in a worried mood too since aini is a bit sick...
as soon as we arrived at Titiwangsa, we took the Lrt from Titiwangsa to IMBI
and after that we went in the TS....i am soooo liking that place...
(such a shopaholic i must say)
i felt like wanting to buy anything i touch...man,the items i saw is waaaayyy cheaper
but because i just can buy the things needed only makes me think twice on buying stuff that is important first...'i'll come and buy it next time', i thought...
on the second floor i came by spoted a crowd
so i thought maybe theirs artist or something must have shown there or anything at all
so i begin to walk towards it and stop...
what a shock i am to see the crowd where filled with this group where they wear weird outfit and style....im too scared to look at them or snap a picture of it...
u should look at their dress and shoes....talk about shoes....
it looks like a boot...its high enough to reach your knee and it got heels...
its not weird to see girls wear it but its weird when mens wore them!

eeeeeuuuuwwwwwwww!
and those weird make ups...
auhhh!
i couldnt believe my eyes...!!!!
talk about culture shock....yeah,I am shocked!

okay and then we went to Sg Wang...
everything is sooooooo expensive lorh!
the one im searching for is a white blouse and black shoes for class
unfortunately i couldnt afford it and was thinking on going back to tS..
so we went to the Giant and bought the groceries since tonight Farah will be making Spagetty
yummy!!

so after that we went to ts again...this time aini felt like fainting so i was thinking on going back dhome but that is after we pray
so we search for the surau in ts
walking fast and without knowing the right floor is the surau is painful and tiring for my feet
finally we found the surau in the 7th floor

Alhamdulillah!

after we finished praying i ask aini if we could have something to eat before we went home
so we went to the 10th floor to the food court and eat happily there...
after the quick eating we continue walking in time to catch the Lrt....
so we went back home
i went to bed early...

so that is just some of the things i've been doing in the past few days without internet
i shalls misssss uss intenetsss!

starting tomorrow, 2th november...
i'll be busying with my orentation for the whole week...
i hope the seniors wont thinking of bullying me or elseeeee...?

we'll see about that...hhahahah

p/s: i am famished in every 2 hours....help me out..i think i've gain weight already!!!!!





1 comment:

Just_najmiE said...

omg, so much going on!.. what kind of weird people did u see?.. ghotics?..