Followers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

keyL...& registration???

i'm hommmmmmmeeeeeeee!!!!!!

yeah,glad to be back!
i'm scared at first because my sister Aini talk mom into leaving me at Kl with her and not letting me home because of the financial problem that i am facing....
but the thing is..
besides the stuff that i brought isn't the issue..
the problem is....i am not ready to stay there yet..just not yet
besides i've got a couple of things to take care of at kedah and i will be going back there once i've finished with it..

okay...skip the cutting and pasting already...gees!
anyway..the story begins like this....

first the passenger in the car would be from kedaH were...(I HAVE TO TELL)

umi
me
wahida
and the volunteer driver is my cousin, Abg Remi...

so our journey begins around 10.15 pm where i drove from Jitra to Alor Star..
and from there we pick up abg remi...
and he took over and drove all the way to Sg Buloh..
time depart: 10.40 pm
time arrival: 3 am

wawawa~still early meh..
'what to do', i think...
and then we went for a light morning snack and chat for a while
we had bread and a hot milo..
i bumped into my old school friend,his name is K.A well actually that is his nick name
i must say he turn out to be hot....! well he is still handsome since school and he is one of the hot and attractive guys in my school and i'm just an ordinary girl..
its a good thing he didnt know me..
macam tgok artis lak!
hahhaa....handsome tera mane pown kalau smoke...erm sorry...tak ku pandang lah..
anti smokers doh..
and right after we finished our light snack, we went into the car and sleep...
about 2 hours after that i woke up and look around..
mak aih, ramai kot orang kat situ
around 5.30 i wake mom up and we went to the shower room to take our bath..
men,its refreshing after that...!
but had to wait for wahida since she take her sweet time
after that we went for a solat subuh and continue our journey to KLMU in jalan raja laut...

due to the earliness arrival, we had our breakfast at the near by foodcourt...
i must say the breakfast i took is quite heavy for a starting meal of the day..



this is me waiting to refill the forms and pay for my fees...

around 8.55 am we went at the first floor at the administration department
i've filled in some forms and pay the hostel and learning fees about RM650.00
aini came by at the first floor and greet me and we went at the lobby because my brother in law and her mom drop Kak ijah since she will be going with us to melaka afterwords...


this is me and Aini....
i'm officially the KLMU's student....wuhuuu!

next stop....the hostel where i put my things at Aini's place...
yup, for the time being i'll be staying with aini until i get the information that i can stay there permanently...
and so below is the pictures taken by my sister kak ijah while we're waiting for the elevator to come up since it is at d 7th floor meh...


its a bit dark....

to be continue.......

No comments: