Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

it hurts me even more..but now recovered....

this happen to someone close to me....

and i wanted to share with u all...


sometimes we cannot make any conclusion on what our destiny or whom we shall be with...
but we still can hope for the best....


as for my friend here.. she has a though decision that she must face during the hard time...

being away for good in someone's life....( bf)
but she try to force herself to accept it..

maybe for some reason..

she thinks that it is the only way that can cure her heart to move on ( break up )


they say....(happy couple+break up)


at first they had such a nice and smooth relationship but once they started arguing with each

other...

it turn out to be "hell of disasters"
the path of a love life is very strangling i couldn't think of any

way for us to be together...


its sad though being someone who had to make such a decision to end a relationship in a snap..


i couldn't think more as to let him go...

i couldn't bare seeing him suffer being hunted by his feelings of guiltiness..

as days pass by...

we shall let go our love...


and treasure it just for our self...

as we both know what is in our heart...

i hope you are happy wherever you are...


i shall pray to God and praise that you are protected at all times...

i wont be able to be with you anymore..


to ask you what are you doing, how are you and do you eat well this days...


i shall miss your voice...

your lovely words...


i wont be able to be with you anymore...

as I'm afraid of loosing your love again...

as it hurts me more....


just to hear you scold at me...

as it hurts me more just to think of you with someone else arms...

as it hurts me deeply more..

when you never understand how i feel...

when I'm talking...

you never did listen to me....


and when i cry...


you never wanted to show you're concern...

as it break my heart apart when i read your message and the words 'sayang' is always there...

how can i force myself to forgive you for every time you do this to me...

i deserve to be treated well...

i wanted so badly for you to see my as i am....

to treat me nicely...


i wanted you to love me and care for me...

because you could never understand me...

not even once...

all you ever say to me is I'm fooling around in our love game...

is this some kind of a joke to you??

well if it is....

then i'm not laughing at all..


you try to comfort me by saying you will change but the fact is you never did...

you will never wanted to try to change...

if you cannot take any moment from your busy life to spend with me and hear my problem...


but when our situation gets worse...


and we started o break up...


why at every time we break up...

you start to be someone like i always want? ( my dream guy)


why at that point in time you are always there....


you are totally...not you...?

why at that time only you are kind to me?? why??

i wanted to know why....

is it happy to see me sad...

crying for days to nights..

thinking about you...??


are you happy to see me like that...? boy...

i never wanted to see you anymore....


you treat me like a I'm priceless...


if this the path that you ever wanted so badly...
sure...take it...
!

i wouldn't wanted to meet u ever again....

it hurts me even more...

when you should be saying...

lets end this relationship once and for all...


I'm speechless..boy...


i cry painfully feeling like its end of the world....

you make me feel inferior all the time...

i never been so sad in my entire life but I've gain all the sad experience since you came into my life...

all that thanks to you....


or that moment....

i never wanted to go back at you....

i wanted to be free..


feel my freedom from tears and sorrow....

from the pain in my heart...


from the words that has ever come out from your mouth...

from insulting me and hurts my feelings...

I'm happy to be the new me...

happy to be whom ever i wanted to be...

i wanted to have my own life in my own way...


and now....


I'm a happy person....


so i salute for those women who can stand by your own and never let yourself be played by others...(men)

okay that's all for today..

and i also take this chance to wish ' Happy Birthday' to my friend...


just remember...

no one can make you feel inferior without your permission...


daa!





No comments: