Followers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

its good to be back....



as you all know, I'm home babeh!

yay, happy me!

morning,morning, morning!


woke up this morning...

with a smile cause i know I'm at home...


i could stretch heavenly cause i don't have to hurry here and there this morning..

well usually every morning i woke up and rush to prepare for work...

so not good for a healthy routine..


anyway...

i did some house chores...


ate my breakfast with kak ijah...

cause mom,najmie and wahida has left for school, class and work...


well as for me I had to be the driver 'still yay me'!


just for two days ( holiday)

because tomorrow I'm going back to JItra....

well I'm having a stomach ache....auch!


kinda hurts a lot....(maybe its because PMS)

ow boy...

post later...

got to go.....


bubye honorable readers!

No comments: