Followers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

my dream is to gain....

well....every one has their own ambition...

their own desire to have or become someone....

this is a photos of the nursery i found in the internet...


the beds..




as for me..when i was young i dream of opening my own nursery..?

why: 1) i love kids

2) at my house there's a lotsa toys....

well that dream s
omehow didn't last long....

after i grew up and went to school and learn stuff...

i think back about me opening a nursery is somehow tough...(re- thinking again)

so i add some more dreams after i watch from lotsa view and lotsa thinking...




i wanted to be a lecturer...

(just like the picture shown above)

like my mom ( my admirer)

but then again....i reconsider it because it took a lot of afford to be a lecturer...

its not easy as it
seem...

i have to read a lot ( of course ) and needs lotsa thinking and more of reading and researching..

fuh..then i add more dreams and stuff i need to do to become or get something that can make my life meaningful...

but what is it..?

i keep on thinking...

after school i further on with my studies at the College at Langkawi for two years...

where i took the path that i think can help me so that i can expose my self to the real world of

being-on-my-own...???

weird... i took Hotel and Catering course...



hotel...



catering....




which more involves me with cooking and working at the hotel...

well...throughout the feedback I've gain the
experience for two years is something that really helps me to move on...

and then when i think back....





i really am interested in opening my own Spa...!

or maybe i can't afford it so maybe i share with my family....

.still i can open the fam
ily spa...wuhuu!

can't wait.... my dream spa...!

i can imagine how the spa is decorated, how beautiful well organize spa it will be....



nice, isn't it??
what...? i can dream...can i?

well..maybe its not just a spa that me and my family will open...

maybe there's going to be a gym, nursery, spa....or sort of like a resort i presume...( wishing )

well that's all that i could share with you....

no one can make you feel inferior without your permission...

daa!

No comments: