Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

working as a part time waitress...



friendly waitress...

well...

as for today i waNt to share some of my experience working as a part time waitress and had finished doing my practical training for the past 6 month...

2 month being a waitress...
( during the month of Ramadhan and Hari Raya Puasa)

while I'm studying in college...

I had been working as a part timers at the hotel that are assign to work by my lecturer...


so I've experience working at different kind of places and meet a different kind of procedure,

different kind of ways and different kind of customers with different kind of behavior....

but that makes me see things and learn from making my own mistake...

the hotel that I've work before is...



Berjaya Beach Resort

Awana Porto Malai

Chandek Kura Hotel and Apartment(Pre-Practical Training 2 month)



Oriental Inn ( wedding receiption)

Seaview Hotel (Iron Man)

(Practical Training 6 month) Seri Malaysia Hotel Alor Setar

Edc UUM







k, that's all for now...

hope you enjoy reading me blog...




No comments: