Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

a mix up story to tell....

first topic: having fun with my niece Quratul Ain

LOVELY....AND SWEET FACE....

sure to tackle anyone's heart to play with her....

she knows how to play by herself even though there's not people around her
( not far from her)


for a 6 month old baby...her weight is about 12 kg...!

woowww!

she likes to play with anything around her....

for example, i gave her her diapers (Hey Baby)..

she didn't bother to play with anything else than that...

so its fun playing with her...

so this is a few pictures i snap during our play time....some of it its just candid(blur leee)









awwww...so cute!

she got strong muscle arms....

next story...



(leave me alone face)....

something has to do with depression..

this story contains something that has nothing to do with absolutely you...
(please no heart feelings)

its about some question that i asked myself once in awhile....

when I'm rethinking about my life, my needs and my duty that i have to fulfilled...
the usual question that i always ask my self is...

Q: What do I really want in my life?
( for my future)


Q: Is this the life that i wanted to take forever?
( still for my future)

Q: Why am I not a happy person like i use to be?
(back days when I'm happy)

Q: Why must I do something that I dislike?

Q:Why can't I do the things I wanted to do without have to be stuck with a situation that I can't pull myself back?

Q: Why is me that has to take such a responsibility for others at this age?

Why,why,why??????


I've gone MAd, MAd, MAd!

probably insane...
whatever...chow!
next story....

last nite i watch "Jangan Pandang Belakang"... its at TV2 at 10.00 pm every Tuesday nite....

Guess What??

While the ghost attack the victims, I clearly saw the rope that is attached to the ghost..

so not the drama says Kim Possible....




xpandai langsung ada ka bagi penonton tgok macam tue..

.nampak sgt tali dia masa hantu tgah terbang tueh....


(no heart feelings lah but its the fact)


its not even real...

and definitely not scary at all...


and my Mak Menakan said..."is that guy wearing a lipstick'?

hahahh!
why is his lipstick seem pink ish...??

LOL...

dari tengok cite nie bek men ngan Quratul Ain lagi best...

Talk about Depression...


I've learn some of the basic stuff that we should know about Depression...


lets share this knowledge ye..?


depression maybe describe as feeling sad, blue, unhappy, miserable, or down in the dumps. most of us feel this way at one time or another for short periods...

there's a symptom of depression which include:
  • trouble sleeping or excessive sleeping
  • a dramatic change in appetite, often with weight gain or loss
  • fatigue and lack of energy
  • feelings of worthlessness , self-hate, and inappropriate guilt
  • extreme difficulty concentrating
  • agitation, restlessness, and irritability
  • inactivity and withdrawal from usual activities
  • feelings of hopelessness and helplessness
  • recurring thoughts of death or suicide
how to prevent depression..???

healty lifestyle habits can help prevent depression, or lesson the chances of it happening again. these habits include eating properly,sleeping adequately, exercising regularly, learning to relax and not drinking alcohol or using drugs.

counseling may help you through times of grief, stress, or low mood.

Family therapy may be particularly important for teens who feel blue.

if you feel socially isolated or lonely, try volunteering or getting involved in group activities.

well, that's it for now...

keep reading my blog ya..???

adios...

No comments: