Followers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

my handsome nephew and my cute niece....


i love cute babies...

especially the newborns...

their tiny fingers and toes and their round soft cheeks really makes me feel like i want to bike them... ( tokak best tuh) geram...!

let me introduce you to my nephew's and niece's...

first... is Adrie Syazwan Bin Adi Hilmi....



age: 3 years old and a couple of month...( i think)

favorite toy: ultra man??

next

name: Adriana Syazwani Bt Adi Hilmi

age: i don't remember...



this is the old picture of her.... and this is the new one...



okay...both of them were the kids of my cousin, Adi Hilmi.

favorite toy: anything that his brother have and likes teddy bear too.

daa...she's a girl....!

next is my nephew from my cousin, Kak Erah....

and his name is Mohd Naqiudin Bin Asri...



age: about 7 month....

favorite toy: can't remember coz rarely seeing and play with him....coz he live far away...

tomey nyerr....!

i don't have a photo of him now...

sorii lor...

next is Mohd Aqil Hafie Bin Mohd Faizal..

he is also the son of my cousin, Mohd Faizal....

he is my favorite nephew of them all....



isn't he adorable..?

once he gets older he will become a handsome guy i tell ya...

this is some more photos of him...



aww...very cute...!



candid!



he pose very well at the camera....




his cute face...



age: about a year and couple of month...(i think)

his favorite toy's : cars

and the last one is my favorit
e niece....

name: Quratul Ain Bt Che Othman....

age: 6 month

favorite toy: well...i don no....

she didn't show any reaction of liking something that much...





this photo is taken on the day she was born...(kawaii!)







look at the size of her bed...

man...its huge! and expensive...!

wakakaka
she keeps on growing so cute and have muscle???

and getting more heavier..

at 5 month she weight about 10 kg taw...

perhhh..macam angkat beras 10 kg jer...


and who knows maybe I'll grown muscle just by lifting her up...waakakak!



ain't she the prettiest niece ever..!





shhh! she's asleep now....

i think that's all for today...

okay daa!


No comments: