Followers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

quite a tiring and fun day....!



actually i have this problem when it comes to think about what to wear...

i don't know..

it seems so...

DifFicult somehow...

u may think I'm weird...

I'm not that typical type of choosy gurl but every time i iron my cloth i kept thinking that...

'okay, this is the cloth that i will wear'

and it end up I didn't even wore it...!

what's that all about????

weird me!

anyway, now I'm 'sort of' watching Korean Dramas....

well...neyh...more to listen then looking...

this morning I watch the 101 Dalmation...

u know about the 101 cute puppies....

and after watching the korean dramas Kak Ijah switch to AXN and there's the making of Harry Potter And Half Blood Prince....and she start screeming like crazy....( hehe)

well...

I'm looking forward to watch it at the teather.. someday...

i've watch Transformers II: Revenge Of The Fallen...and it was Awesome i tell ya!

you would not regret watching it...!

well...

so after rethinking a lot...i finally found the suitable and comfortable cloth to wear....and decent....

then me n mommy send khadij to COB for her class and head to Jitra to visits me cousin and to play with Q.A my niece...

unfortunately, there's no one at home....

so after mum pray solat Zuhur, we head 4 the airport..

her flights to KL is at 3.20 pm..



this is mommy lining up to check in at the counter ( MAS)




mommy with her fwen...



so many peoples....'mommy, i want to go tooooo...'

'but no...u have to stay...you've got work to do'....

bla bla bla...



mom's at the counter ready to check in for her flight....

bought drinks coz mom's a bit thirsty...

then after hug and kisses goodbye....

she glance back to see me before she vanish into the entrance....

man...its kinda sad...

coz i will not be spending my holiday wit my mom....

hurm...anyway hope have a save journey to Kl and returned safely back home...amin...



take care mummy...!

i love you...!

then i head back to Jitra and went to Ain's house...

fetch her and head for Aneka...

there....we went to WhIte cRysTal CaFe...(near Aneka)

well ain told me that the cafe has this delicious food that she likes....

hurm....anyway lets give it a try...

well....its okay but the cafe seems a bit empty...

nothing exclusive what-so-ever..

but we manage to snap some photo's with the help from the waiter...(chinese guy)

thanx to him we manage to upload this nice photos...



quite empty space i tell ya...






she had Nasi Goreng Ayam and Ice Blended Cappucino...

ice-blended and french fries for me..

after that we went into Aneka and I bought myself 'gurls stuff' then ain bought her a new pair of sandals...

we went to 3rd floor...



to have a peek at the movies shown at the cinema...

harry potter and a half blood price shown at 6.oo pm...

well...i had to be back by that time to fetch wahida at school....so can't watch that movies...

so send ain home and head to wahida's school, fetch her and return home....

at 6.30 pm fetch Khadij and Najmie.....

just because I didn't answer khadij's call she's pist off about it and i had to treat her a drinks to cool her down...

so we head for the Uni Mart...

and this is the photo of the place...



on the way back to the car, we spotted the 'Lutong' or Barrels as what Najmie told me...



vewy cute....!

okay...and that's all that I could think of...

I'm so going to bed early tonite...

good nite wonderful readers...!

avua!




No comments: