Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

sweet poems....



we love you~

The Things I Love About You

I love the way you make me laugh

I love the way you make me cry

Tears of joy stream from my eyes

As I hear your voice, a loving surprise.


I love you when you're angry

I love you when you're sad

I love you when you're glad

When you tell me of the day you had

I love you truly

I love you deeply

Ever since the day I let you meet me

I missed you when you left

I miss you now more than ever

Making a mistake that I regret

Hoping that you are a forgiver

Without you, my life is strife

But now I ask for a second chance

Be with me and start a life

Together forever, an eternal dance

I wait for you as the days go by

My love is growing inch by inch

I cannot wait to see you again

But I wait for you, and your warm kiss


I love you

i took this poem from the best love poems.....

enjoy reading it!

No comments: