Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

missin' someone....(^;^)




what a lovely day....( seems the weather's a bit windy)


talk about weather...


every time its rainy day i couldn't help from thinkin' about someone...

i donno why...

maybe I miss someone...?


uuuu....~

well....i'm just an ordinary person...

likes to love and be love....can't I?


love struck!

i'm soooo....in love...?

am I?

shhhhh!

okay..maybe i could share me love story.....

he is....someone I know...


for the pass urm...5 years..? ( if i'm not mistaken)

he is....not that handsome guy like actor or something he is just an ordinary guy....


but... he's sweet....kind...charming polite in his way....naughty with words....

and not to forget....
gentlemen....

uuu....he is down to earth person....


humble, responsible in his words and act....

respect my family....

thats the most important parts....


and the reason i like him so much is he's always there when I need him,

he
share's his success and failure with me....

he wanted to give me happiness...

and try to heal my sorrows....
(perasan tul)

but that doesn't last long...


we had a huge fight
....

something happen between us
...

and all that left is just a memories of us...

and.... sob sob... well..actually...he's gone....

i mean not pass away or anything...


he's just out of my life..
.

but when I think about it....


maybe he's not 'the one' for me....


maybe i was distance with someone else...


but now... I'm enjoying what I'm going through..

as time passes by....

maybe after I've found ' the one' for me....

maybe by that time...

I'm ready...


I'm ready to be the new me...

okay, that's all for now...


do take good care of yourself..


remember,
our body is our bisness...

avuaaa...!








No comments: