Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MiNd SeT...



joyful faces...

after mum and najmie thought me about the water trigger, my days seems a lot more happier and lot more brighter than ever!


maybe i think to much...

which I'm not suppose to do that..


well...lets leave the story behind and move towards the future which I'm about to attempt...

these are my routine stuff that i did everyday....(working days)

1) once awake, look at the mirror and smile as if u're happy you had finally got your wish...

2) after took your bath, recite the doa' which you wish to have a better day and hope that if you had any problem what so ever, you could easily get through it...

3) once you walk out of the house, have a good intention in your heart...

4) took me breakfast ( an important meal of the day)


5) check out my schedule ( the unfinished task/important task of the day)

6) if I had a headache, I'll stop working for a while and doing other things that does not include focusing on the laptop..ngee~

7) once after i settle my task, I'm happy and say ' Alhamdulillah'...

well...that's all for now...


daa!

No comments: