Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

being left alone at the office...


bored and sick..

I've been left alone at the office today..

why?

because all of the workers and practical student are busy with their job...

and as for me..I had to stay back at the office in case if there is a client or

whoever wish to come so as the entertainer....(not that kind of entertainer)


so here i am....writing down on my post of the day as i listen to the Zikir at youtube...

Zikir Munajat-part 01/06...


makes my soul feel relaxed....as i zikir along...
this day seems a bit okay for me...

before i went to work this morning..


around 7.52 am me,mom,khadij,najmie and wahida send najmie to cogie(the name of a college)

after that I drove to the Pusat Rawatan Universiti...

for medical check up...
as usual we register..

the great thing is wahida is still below 12 so
she is register under my mom's name..

hurm..
as for me I had to gave my identity card and we ask to be checked by Dr Wan...

Dr Wan is a women...she is my mom's friend so every time we went

for a medical check up
i would go to her...

she's nice...so waiting time is kinda bored and khadij took this time to
snap some photos...

in her mobile phone and not mine...


hurm..and after wahida's turn came all 4 of us went inside the room...

woa...crowded with people...!

first Dr Wan checked Wahida...


wahida thinks she has a chicken pox...

wishing that it isnt true
and Dr Wan said that it maybe looks like one

so she gave her lotions to apply
in case if it gets worse r..and then it was my turn..

so i told her that before ramadhan I had some fever and cough and runny nose..

after ramadhan, my fever and runny nose keep continuing..


and after that came the cough..

and it sort of gets kinda worse r....


so her assistant came and put something (the temperature) on my forehead...


and so she checked my throat...and stuff...

then she began to list the medicine in her labtop which will be transfer at the farmasi...


and so i can get and make the payment there..


before we went out of that room i get the mc from the doctor...


because of some reasons....two days...

but yet i had to go to work because there is not much staff to be at the office...


as u can see now...i'm here....alone.

bored, headache, tired....and could i say...

yup kinda hungry wuhuuu~


so I gave the mc to kak niza and ask her to gave it to the marketing officer...Kak long.

and i sort of ask her to tell kak long that i will be going home early because of my condition.

not that bad but i feel somehow quite sick...

and i phoned najmie and let her know that i'll be going back home around 3 pm...


so she could come and fetch me by that time...

around 11 am..I'm still waiting if there is anybody to come to the office...

................................................................

around 11.40 am Zul (s.s.e) came...

so then there's work and so..


a bit busy with the stuff that i have to make at the counter....


answer some phone calls from customers...


and arrange product that needs to be taken out for sell-ing.. sorry a bit busy now...

will be continue...

No comments: