Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

my stuffin'

morning to all blog readers....

hope u all had a great morning like me...

I'm fasting by the way...

for this post I would like to share with you about my stuff' that I like...

neyh...maybe it's just because I want to show off my newest outfit...

LOL....! well here they are....



brand: Adidas

like to wear every time I hang out wit my friends....



brand: bangkok fashion

i wore this outfit when there's an occasion that needs me to wear nice but formal outfit...

this outfit can be match for a white pants..



brand: just average and less expensive

smart ain't it????

it only cost me about RM 19.90...

this outfit can be wore when we went to somewhere like

shopping mall, meetin g friends, and etc..



brand: bangkok fashion

pretty...but it seem to hard for me to match with stuff I had so I didn't wore this outfit yet after I

bought
em' at Penang...



brands: donno...bought em at Langkawi....

this is sort of a jacket...???

as for this outfit.... liking it a lot.. it's give n to me by my best friend, ain....

as my birthday present...

well...seriously not just thi
s outfit as a present..

there is something else that I didn't put it in this post...




this outfit I bought it because I think its cute... wanna know how much does it cost...?

RM15.00 ....!





this is my second favorite outfit...

ain has it too except her's is red...



this is a nice outfit...

but I haven't wore it out yet coz of I feel like its a bit too long for a short girl like me to be

wearing it



this is the same outfit that me and ain plan to have....

very cute...

obsessed with my stuff...so....me



this outfit too were given to me by ain...



this outfit also were given to me by ain...

she went to United Kingdom last year and bo
ught this for me... aren't she the kindness...?




this outfit were given to me by my sis, Najmie...

for my birthday..
I ask for it.. thanks...



I bought em'...

brand: bangkok f
ashion...



this one...I bought it with my friend Ain...

she got the red one...

as usual...

sign...sign~

okay...that's all the stuff that i can show to u all...

avua...!


3 comments:

Khadijah said...

good bye is not avua...
It's "au revoir"

nice shirts and blouses and what not...
hope u wear it with the most care...
I can see H*** all around them...

Love you

:) Smile Always

intan said...

owh...thanx for that...i shall correct it later....thanx 4 the comment.. love u too and take care...!

Just_najmiE said...

shirts..
more shirts..
and more shirts..

aiyohhh.. got nothing else to blog about issit?..