Followers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Emerald Puteri Hotel....check it out!

3 people including me went to sp...

that is my mom, me and wahida...

start our journey to sp at 12.30 and arrive there at 1.20 pm i think...

check in the hotel...

mum got a seminar for the advance course for marketing and account and etc...

i think its 4 days and 3 nights stay...

Emerald Puteri Hotel centrally located within the business and commercial sectors of Sg Petani

and within walking distance from shopping and entertainment centers...

Emerald Puteri Hotel forms a most impressive landmark in town...

wow! I accidentally promote this Hotel to all of u...

well I had a great time snapping a lot of photo of....me!

hehhehe...

entering the room...

5th floor..

room 505...

first picture..



my favorite thing to do is to see the tv....

pretty cool...

tv : check!

second one : bed

my way of view: comfortable to sleep on...



queen size bed: check!

third one...is the bathroom...



bath tub looks nice...

try seat in it...

yup...bath tub: check!



view outside the window...



seems nice....

okay now my way of promoting the room...

I'll snap some of the other things in that room..

let's check it out...!



nice television..



lampu tidoq....



hair blow?



place to put our baggage?



mini bar...which...we had to pay if we want it...



junk food....yum2...

for toiletries...



okay....after the lot of snapping pictures and stuff....

my sister wahida watch pirates of the carribien (if thats the right speeling)

hahah

after I took my bath and pray...

i had a short nap...got headache and all..

got up after 20 minits of sleepin' ( tido ayam jer)

wash my face and make up and wear cloth...(not did I slept without cloth ey)

don't think it in a wrong way..



okay...I'm done...

all dress up to go home...

while waiting for mum to finish her seminars....

i took more and more pictures....of me!

yay me!



the view outside that I had to look...



on a nice bed...



the movie didn't finished yet...so snap!



let's see...



wow! look at the time...

got to go at second floor

the seminar is held at that floor...

that is after my mum call and told us to come downstairs....

p/s: there's a liking at the toilet bowl...

got to tell the front office about this...

snap some of the beautiful view that I like...



the stairs to go up at the second floor....



nice one ey?



pretty cool...



the view....



infront of front office....

that's all...

what a tiring day for a fasting people like me...

hehe..

bubye...!

2 comments:

Just_najmiE said...

there's loads of spelling errors, btw.. huhuhu..

Khadijah said...

i just read this post...
nice pictures...
:) Smile Always