Followers

Friday, August 28, 2009

busy hours...

well i donno why i dont have the guts to go on....

maybe this is the decision i have to make...

during my so call busy hours working and doing stuff i shouldn't do...naughty me!!

well i manage to finish the task that were given to me by my officer...

a bit relief there..huh!

yet i feel like I'm not much of a help....

so i just came to a blaze idea of making my own way like i wanted...

although its kind of not the right way but with the busy hour rite now and being

left alone at the office makes me get the permission to do so.....i think

now I'm making myself busy by reading and search for more of

the info about hotel management course...

i am so excited about further on with my studies...

donno why..i felt weird having this feelings of...

waking in the morning and smile at the mirror...

owh please don't mention about the scary movie(mirrors)

it'll give me goose bumps...

the reason why I'm smiling every morning in front of the mirror is that...

my determination everyday that i will get back to study...

and i want to prove that i can be somebody...

i wanted to be in that big city....

i want to make my family proud of me...

keep telling myself...

i want to make things right for me this time...

i dont want to cry because i failed being me...

i am who i am...

i want to be who i am in my own way....
................................................................................................

talk about last nite...

around after maghrib at 8.30 pm the whole family went out...

before we went shopping at C-Mart...

we send Najmie at IPK...Sife stuff...

once we arrive there me and my family went upstairs...

and we search for a new pair a shoes...

unfortunately i am not in the mood of snap some photos in my mobile phone..

maybe its because najmie wasn't there...hahahh

after that i went to the outfit section...

nope..didn't have the kind of outfit that i wanted...

so we wonder around looking at more stalls....

while my family were busy looking at stuff

i can't seem to get
my eyes off from looking at the new mobile phone....

so i ask her weather she has the new sony ericson's mobile phone and she said yes...

so she went at the back and took the new mobile phone and hand over to me...

double wow and blink2...i've got to have this!

its a Sony Ericsson C903.....!

the first thing i want to see is the camera....5 megapixel...woa!!!!!!

its killing men...!


and it can fit about 4 gigs in it!

and she calculate it for me...total cost including memory card 4 gigs = RM1,108.00!

wuhuuuuuuuuuu~ thats a lot man....!

but i wanted it so badly...!

anyone want to donate some money for me?????

pretty please with cherry on top???





2 comments:

Just_najmiE said...

awwww, u miss me.. hehehehe..

intan said...

daaa..u weren't there...