Followers

Friday, August 28, 2009

ready to take off!

assalamualaikum to all..

my second post for today is about a life that i want to take as a step ahead from now on..

i have successfully graduate for Hotel and Catering Course (Certificate only)

the past two years...

so the past two years after i finished study, i began to test myself weather i could be on

my own or not...being able to grab the experience during learning process help me to

motivate myself...

from learning and part time job for 2 years and also 6 month of practical in the

hotel...somehow give some impact on me...as soon as i finish my studies for two years

at Langkawi (kolej komuniti) i work as a part time waitress at EDC hotel for a couple of

week...but the saddest part is i'm not that much of brave and not having the guts on

and to prove that i can do it...!

the feelings of laziness to study at that time brought me to Kulim

working with my cousin..at a factory...experience doing the work there is not

that simple..and needs a lot of practice...but i challenge myself....


alhamdulillah....i can do it!

and being the time working there i get the chance to learn sign language....

and then my cousin open up a shop selling pretty vase...

and then a sudden add with the small restaurant

so as it is i'm working in two ways that is maintaining on selling the vase and at the same time

open up the small restaurant..

well it doesn't turn to be that good so we close the shop....

and at the same time my cousin is pregnant so that is one of the reason we close the shop..

there's not enough workers...

and stuff happen...

once i returned home....

Ramadhan came...and 2 weeks before Eid Mubarak....

i sold the vase and couple of stuff with the help from my cousins....

we manage to sell almost half of the vase in our shop..

alhamdulillah....

praise to God....

after Eid Mubarak....and all the resting...

i went for interview at Perfect Instinct Sdn Bhd...at Hosba...

and there....the beginning of the new me....

and as time past by....i realise that i have work there for 6 month...

i had a sudden feeling of wanting to further on with my studies...

its not that i never think about this before...

is just i am tied to certain stuff which i cannot let myself out...

maybe that sound weird but only God knows how hard it is to be at this stage...

so i have a confession to make...

that I...

Khairatuz Zohirah will not turning back on what i am doing although it will be tough for me..

but i'll live with it...

or else the meanings of my name is worthless....

"the best of birth...."

yup....i will prove to everyone i will be somebody...insyallah...

so please pray for me...

just to let U all know...

i will and hope my wish to further my studies at KLMU is granted...

and...

if it is....i'll be registered around September...

insya-Allah...

so now...i am getting prepared for anything coming up next...


No comments: