Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

a moment i'm feelin' dumbfounded...

recently I've been busy...

busy with my schedule of nursing my niece...Q.A...

busy with my schedule of being me...

busy of my schedule at office and certain events like carnival or expo's....

and I haven't got the time to upload any pictures nor make a new post...

well...been busy as I've told u earlier...

okay back to the main title...

yup, there this moment where I feel dumbfounded about certain stuff such as..

The moments...

1) when I'm with my mom...and there's event where we met people...mom's friend...

and there's a tease going here and there...

about me gettin' married...

do u know why...???

coz it happens to be I'm next in line of the future so call bride to be...

but...

i haven't got any 'guy' to be daten' and most likely far from that 'pelamin' thing...

aaaaaa....! I'm so so so embarrassed...!!!! LOL

although it seems as it is nothing but it sort of the kind a way that i'm thinking of or not...

what am I sayin'...?

blur sebentar... (^;^)

well...seriously why should I....be thinkin of gettin' married in this moment...

I'm still young babe!!!!!!!!!!

APA KES...???

so...now or later...I should ignore this kind of feelin'

I'll accept it but I'll say I'm not ready yall....!

2) the feelin' where I'm in the middle of bunch of people...

this moments happen every time I when to the events that is held such as from FAMA's or

anything that concern me promoting the product...

the new task i handle is at karnival Penyayang at Perkarangan Stadium Darul Aman Aloq Staq...

huih...ramai gilak orang masa tue...

memang mcm sure heboh atau hat sua rasa tb9....

lagu tue lah...

as I arrive with Zul and Shah (s.s.e)...

we hardly don't know what to do at that moment...

there's drift car shown to the audience....and the audience are a lot....!

man, I could smell the prospet....!!!!

macam james bond plak....haha...

xder ar..nak cari customer....

sambil2 edar flyers....

n gtaw pasal ahad nie kamik bkak booth di situ untuk coop-fest for 5 days...

and I...as the marketing co-ordinator...i'm assign to do my task to coordinate those sales

executives....etc.

BoOm BaBy!...

well akward moment....

yatayata...bkn yawata ya...!

hehheh

and so on....

well...that's all I had for this entry...

bubye...!



No comments: