Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

watcha'!


the new me....not!

what a lovely day is it today!

i feel fresh and excited about further on with my studies...

and I was thinking of taking Diploma in Hotel Management...

yup...kinda tired working my buts of for two years just to get the experience

and now i think its a good time to be a student...

insyaallah...!

for my age to be continue learning is a bit challenging coz i know that there will be a younger

student...but i couldn't care less...age doesn't make any different rite...


im not that old...hheheeeh....

anyway for the preparation on continuing i had to get myself registered online

but i have to talk to my cousin about this first because she's more expert with that place...

i shall tell u the place where i will further my studies later after i got the offer letter okay..

please be patient about it...

heheheh....so that is it...

watcha!

No comments: