Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

today is awesome!

1st August 2009....

is a beautiful day...

just for certain function that does not have to do with my work at the office...

but...I have A feelin' today will be an awesome moment for me..

to be attending at the wedding ceremony at EDC, UUM today...

wuhoo!

get to meet me fren...!

just to let u know this is the place where I did my part-time work while waiting for uhm...

further with my studies....

which I didn't do it back then...

well....still involve myself with work,work,work...!

WELcOme To The WoRld oF Business...!

lol

very funny....not!

okay...as I was sayin', thats the reason why I'm happy today...

I get to wear a nice outfit...

very nice actually...and comfortable... (^;^)

besides...when we wore something nice and comfortable...

we are most likely enjoy doing stuff without havin' the feelin' of uncomfortable....

yay me!

well back to the main title...

here are some of the awesome pictures taken as the ceremony goes on...

guest what...

as me and my family arrive...

waiting for my mom's fren...

then...

tarat tadaaa..

there comes the bride and the bridegroom...!

a comparetable couple... secocok lah...



this is from right, mum,wahida,me and najmie...

arrive in front of the hotel....

windy day...

tudung xjadi plak...huhu~



candid! nice outfit....!



here comes the bride...all dress in white...tadadtadattada!






me with mum's fren...

enter the hall..

woa...lotsa people....!

couldn't find our seats yet...



still have the time to pose..



I would want my wedding ceremony to be like this...full of peoples....!

cuma...besaq lagi....ley muat 1ooo orang.....!



nice pelamin kan...?

the picture is a bit blur...but still u can see it...take our seats...



erm...after we finish ate....we snap some more photoes...



candid photoes again..



weird..but acceptable...!



out side the hall...




with the dancers....



its time to go home...



nice car huh?

what an awesome day huh?

okay...take care...!

bubye




2 comments:

Khadijah said...

almost everything the same posted in mine except for self pictures...

:) Smile Always

Unknown said...

lolol...my sister is still self-obsessed