Followers

Monday, August 31, 2009

something happen

29.8.2009...

the date is to remembered....

is to be kept as a special date....

lets start with that morning...

around 5 am something like that my family and I had sahur...

and pray subuh and have tazkirah...

then at 7.50 am we head to Changloon at the bus station to send aini off..

she's going to Kl...

snap snap snap some photos...( i'll upload later)

then my family send me off to work...

this would be my last day working for this company

because i will be furthering with my studies


there's a lot of preparation to do so i had to quit my job...

and so around 4.16 pm najmie, khadij, wahida, daphenee and maesha came to fetch me

before i left the company i hug Kak Niza and its kinda sad..

sob sob sob..

and we head for Bazar Ramadhan to buy some foods..

which is just near the place where i work...

daphenee and maesha is my neighbour....

the daughter of the professor's which came from overseas..

its a sad thing cause i wont be able to get to know Daphenee sooner

because i am to tight up with my work...

daphenee's father invite me and my family to break our fast at EDC hotel...

which is near to UUM...

which is the hotel where i use to do my part time there...

and so we had a blast night eating till our stomach are about to blow..

hahaha...there is also ABC...am dying to ate it since forever...

yaya....! we snap a lot of photo and did a lot of weird and cute pose...

around 9.40 pm...we head back home and change our night outfit....

and went to Professor Shamsul's house to spend our "gurls night out"

we watch cd's....and the cd's watch me..cause i was too exhausted from

work that i fell asleep when watching the movie...

i went to bed in the guest room....

i shall upload the photo's later for u all to see...

daaa...!


No comments: