Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

not anything we want we can have it... ~don't blame me~

yup...learn my lesson of life...

there's sure is something happen behind my words...

but of course I won't wanted to tell you that....

its kinda embarrassing moment for me...


awkward about it though....

well...leave it behind for awhile coz what i am about to tell u about

has nothing to do with the title...

nope....


not even a bit about it...

naughty am I...ey..yeah....I know....

that's why I put it together with the title...."don't blame me"

mianhe...!

(still.... I love myself...)

yup...

that's the real topic for this post...

now we are in the rite track and title...pardon me for the unpromising words...

get it..?unpromising....? that isn't my word at all...

well...get cha head in the game k...?

be matured please.....

********iklan sebentar bersam2 kit kat********

actually this post is the advance about me,myself and I....

still...yay me!

my name is....the real one...Khairatuz Zohirah Binti Kamisan...

nickname intan...

Q:where does that nickname came from??

well...the story is like this.....

my mom ask her friend to think of a name that means something that

involves with a good birth...(sebaik2 kelahiran)

so everyday she read and search in the Quran

finally she found it..

so that's how I got my name and with the good meanings for it...

but somehow other people couldn't pronounce my name very well...

so my mum think of a name that related to something special...

and at that time her friend sort of use the name "intan" for her daughter...

after thinkin' she made the decision to call me Intan..

that's how I got my nickname...

place of birth: Serdang Jaya, Selangor...

was born there but live at Kedah...

date of birth: Federal Territory Day

favorite color: Red, Pink, Black And White...

favorite food: paprik fried rice...

favorite drink : apple juice

that's all...to be continue next time...heheh...




Text Color

No comments: